WINz Analytics Engine does what NO other analysis technology can do for the direct sales and MLM compensation plans. You now have a powerful analytics technology tool at your disposal. It provides you with accurate data for making good business and growth decisions for your company.
Calculating accurate payout is critical to your success. You receive over 20 years of extensive experience validating commission payouts.
You receive two kinds of validation:
- WINz Analytics Engine takes commission payout data for each distributor that earned a commission and compare it to how much commission they received.
- OR WINz Analytics Engine can validate by programming the compensation plan and running it through our software.
- Analyze payout for accuracy.
- Interact with your software provider to answer any questions they have about programming your plan.
- Review technical documentation from your software provider.
- Prior to launch, we provide training on how to validate your compensation payout.
- Work with your commission team to validate the first four live commission runs.
We provide a third-party survey service to help you better understand what’s going on in your field. Using a third-party can increase the quality and volume of consultant or distributor feedback.
We design our surveys based on input from the company and high-quality survey design principles. We research your distributor attitudes and expectations and compare them to earnings and to the type of commissions earned. We can assess a variety of attitudes on selling, recruiting, retention, training, technology, product, and commissions earned using both quantitative and qualitative approaches. We then make recommendations based on the data we collect.
We can do open-ended interviews with consultants or distributors and complete a thematic analysis of the responses. In addition, we can find patterns in the text-based data.
We can also do textual analysis of existing distributor call center calls. If you have a record of call center reasons or recorded calls, we can mine the textual data to provide you with a high-level view of the predominant concerns of your distributors and give you evidence-based recommendations about how you can address those concerns.
- Compare earnings groups to retention to find your sticking point.
- Compare earnings groups (or ranks) to distributor satisfaction.
- Compare earnings groups to commission type.
- Identify technology use.
- Compare earnings groups to technology use.
- Compare satisfaction to technology use.
- Compare earnings groups to first check timeline.
- Compare first check timeline to retention.
- Compare first check timeline to satisfaction.